Wednesday, August 11, 2004

the online version of I NEVER...

Ok, so in my I'm-having-to-go-on-a-business-trip-that-I-don't-wanna angstI decided to rataliate by blogging. *snicker*snicker*

(x)- you've done it
(_)- you haven't
(?) -not sure


(_) been drunk
(x) kissed a member of the opposite sex
(_) kissed a member of the same sex
(_) been to Japan
(x) ridden in a taxi
(x) been in love
(x) been dumped
(_) shoplifted
(_) been fired
(_) been in a fist fight
(_) snuck out of my parent's house
(_) ever had a crush on someone of the same sex
(_) ever dated someone of the same sex
(x) had feelings for someone who didnt have them back
(_) been arrested
(_) made out with a stranger
(_) celebrated New Years in Times Square
(x) gone on a blind date
(x) lied to a friend
(x) had a crush on a teacher
(_) celebrated Mardi-Gras in New Orleans
(_) been to Europe
(x) skipped school
(_) cut myself on purpose
(_) seen someone die
(_) been to Africa
(_) had a crush on one of my Xanga friends
(x) slapped someone I loved
(x) Driven over 400 miles to attend a show/festival/fetish ball
(x) Been to Canada
(x) Been to Mexico
(x) Been on a plane
(_) Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show
(_) Thrown up in a bar
(_) Purposely set a part of myself on fire
(x) Eaten Sushi
(_) Been snowboarding
(x) Met someone in person from the internet
(_) Been moshing at a concert
(x) had feelings for someone you knew only online
(_) had plastic surgery
(_) been in an abusive relationship
(x) gone to college
(x)graduated college
(_) tried killing yourself
(x) thought about trying to kill yourself
(x) taken painkillers ... only those prescribed for me
(x) miss someone right now... my Mom!!!

No comments: