Friday, August 06, 2004

Butt Cancer

Ok, so the title of my blog is not the most feminine thing to say, but I had an "experience" today. I was working on something that required me to stick my cell phone in the back pocket of my oh-so-cute-Ralph-Lauren-denim-skirt-that-I-got-on-clearance-at-Macy's-in-LA-last-March.

To be specific, it was in my back, right pocket. Everything is fine... for awhile. I notice awhile later that the specific area in question felt different than the rest of my body. A little tingly. Strange. It probably doesn't help that last week I was reading on the Verizon website about the radiation that cell phones give off and how it *shouldn't* be harmful.

I agree--- it *shouldn't* be... but that doesn't keep it from actually being harmful. Weird corporate psycho America. All about the almighty dollar.

God has been wrapping his arms around me the past few days. These friends of mine are just blessing me all over the place.

WYWYBM #8: She dances with the one that brought her.

No comments: