Saturday, June 26, 2004

SaturDate with the Mother

So, shopping always makes things better right?

I thought so too. Let me just tell you! Mom and I go and pick out her wig and it's fun, but to add some brightness to our seemingly endless days of "cancer chores" we decide to hit up our favorite thrift stores. If you know my mom--- you know she LOVES thrift stores. For that matter, so do I. You can find some really awesome deals.

Plus... this time next week I'll be in the Bahamas and some "beach clothes" (aka things you'll only see me wear once and thus should not be paid full price for) were in order.

I've been wanting some white pants. But not in a FREAKIN SIZE 10!!! Yes, ladies-- I've joined the fleet of women who wear double digits on the lowers! I mean... I've always worn doubles on the top. I mean-- bras ALWAYS make you feel bad when they tell you you're a stinkin' 32!!! That sounds so HUGE!!!

I always consoled myself with the fact that I was a 6 or 8 or whatever. But NO!! Never again! I'm a 10!!! It's not even a mistake... like a little girl's size 10 or anything. It's for real!

*laugh while you can! I will NOT let this happen again*


WYWYWBM #2- I'm not afraid to purchase from a thrift store! Which COULD mean that I'm not a Harriet Margaret! (aka high maintenace)

No comments: