Friday, June 25, 2004

"Reasons Why I Should Be Your Girlfriend"

Boy, I am exhausted. That's the only bad thing about my job--- exhaustion. Other than that-- we're cool. I am only writing tonight because if I don't, it'll break my blog routing and I'll never post again. Which means Brad and Kat and everyone else will harass me until I do. I do have a little tidbit for Brad though. Brad, you've inspired me with your "Things I Want in a Girlfriend" list. I've deciding to warp it to my suiting- and (here comes my Marketing degree in full force) make a "Reasons Why I Should Be Your Girlfriend" list.

Yes, I will be tooting my own horn. Kinda. Since I am not on the market we should entitle the list "Why You Wish You Were Beth's Man". Anyway. Brad-- this Bud's for you.

WYWYWBM #1- The baseball team thinks she's hot. Just ask Mike VanBrocklin and Dave Kennedy. (Doesn't every man want a woman that other guys think are H-O-T?)

No comments: