Thursday, May 15, 2003

well, my friend Brian says that he has been reading my blog. That's funny because no one was supposed to know about my blog. It was supposed to be my very public [yet secret] diary. So... humm.... what's new in the world? God is so good. I can say that right this second because I've just "dried it up" as my Dad would say. Yeah, bawling my eyes out isn't uncommon these days. I really really really really....really to the infinite power.... hate what is going on in my life. I do. It's sickening to me. I don't know why I think I'm supposed to be exempt from pain- but for some reason I tend to think I'm priviledged.

So, yeah-- my counselor/psychologist whatever you want to call him is making, well I say making-- but he recommended that David and I get everything straight. Argh. I really don't want to, but I already knew I needed to before my c/p brought it up. So, yeah I broke down and talked to David and then.... after we parted way THANK GOD I lost it. I mean, really really lost it. I'm ok now, but it emotionally exhausts me. I miss him so much! Our realtionship wasn't perfect, but man--- I really really loved him. And still do love him. I am fighting the temptation to place him on a pedestal.

So, life goes on nonetheless. Right? I've got "good" things scheduled! A BBQ at my friend John Michael's and a hair cut on Monday! Woohoo! I'm excited! Not really. I just want this to pass. "This too shall pass" right? And like I said, it's all about me! LOL! That's a joke! Well, I'm off for now.

No comments: