Saturday, May 17, 2003

Ahh...I've been out of town all week and I finally came home last night. One's own bed is the best!! But, I walk in the door and I am #8. Yep, I am one of EIGHT [count 'em...one, two, three, four, five....] that will be sleeping in my house tonight!! CRAZY! But, it's cool because they are are cool kids. Connor - 4, Colby - 11/12, Toshi - 18/19, and the rest of my family. It's really neat. You see, Connor and Colby are two of the coolest kids ever. Connor is sooooo smart. He woke me up this morning [at an ungodly hour] to play Bob the Builder on my computer. Someone had told him that the black computer was mine and he remembered that and came and woke me up---even though I had no clue that someone had set him up with Bob on my computer. Connor just knew that it was my computer and Bob was on it!

Toshi is my sister's friend from Japan. He goes to school in the states and comes to stay with us periodically. I guess just to hang out. Oh, back to Connor & Colby. We go to church with their parents and they were going away for the weekend. So, the boys are hangin at our crib.

Let's see....that should just about do it. Well, hee hee hee. Adios! Off to tha grease pit~

No comments: