Tuesday, May 27, 2003

So I sit here gagging because I've been chewing gum for longer than 10 minutes. Ten minutes probably seems like a long time to chew gum, but it's really not very long at all and I don't usually chew it even that long-- it makes me sick.

I'm sneezing too. Ugh. Allergies. And I am kinda sad. God kinda, well not kinda, He DID put me in my place this morning and I am grumpy now because of it. ARGH! I just want to run around screaming. I am reminded of how much like a two year old I am! I am sooooo childish! Now I'm mad because I didn't get my way and I'm childish. Go figure.

I hate this stage in my life. I'm at the point where I am on the verge of numerous things, none of which have gone one way or another. And writing in this dumb blog isn't helping any. In fact, it's just ticking me off even more. I think I've got a really bad case of PMS. Ugh. Oh-- good thing, I have a date this week! Woohooo! She's in the game!
MAVS FOR LIFE - Western Conference Finals 2003

No comments: