Sunday, May 16, 2004

WOW... where to start? I'm really super tired and really don't know why I'm writing, because I wonder who even reads this.

But, I know there are a ton of blogs that I read-- and folks have no idea that I do. So, people out there that I'd like to think are reading this... this Bud's for you.

Bryan and I had a really good time this weekend. Two worlds collided and it actually worked. I've got a lot of stuff running through my head. I'm really tired... I think I said that already too.

CMT:Crossroads was on and my Dad and I watched it together. It was a Brad Paisely/John Mayer duet. WOW. My two favorite singers TOGETHER! So my dad and I enjoyed that. I made blackberry cobbler tonite too. Bryan brings me back to my southern roots! (Thanks sweetie!) So, now CMT is doing some Brad Paisley All Access show and we're eating my blackberry cobbler and Blue Bell ice cream. GOD IT'S GOOD TO BE SOUTHERN!

I have the most awesome friends. I've learned so much being this young that it's too cool. I hope that I never stop learning and that I'm as good a friend to my friends as they are to me.

I better head out. Peace, Love and Sweet Tea!

No comments: