Monday, May 31, 2004

Happy Memorial Day! Boy... I sure have a lot of interesting quotes to post from this weekend! My favorite one is this:

"Well...if I wouldna blazed my own trail... I wouldna have found you!"

"Brad, I mean, Beth, I mean Bryan.... whoever you are.. COME ON!! it's time to go!!"

I like having a blog soooo much! It's tons better than journaling the old school way. This weekend consisted of Sam Moon, the pool and lots-o-fun-in-the-sun! Bryan is a BBQ guru, so the only thing out of the ordinary we did was go to this BBQ joint he read about in his precious Texas Monthly. I was impressed! The ribs were TO DIE for! Ask Brad too. I think we all agreed. Abercrombie had a great sale, so that was fun to. Overall- this was a weekend that would allow me to relax and re-group before the summer starts. It's going to be hardcore. Mom's surgery is on Thursday--that's her birthday. Doesn't that stink?

Then we start chemo! Yippee! We've got everything ready-- hats, scarves, wigs (also known as a cranial prosthesis). Then, on Saturday I leave for a business trip and I come home to a wedding. CRAZY. Welp... more later today when I can actually think!

No comments: