Sunday, April 18, 2004

So I'm thinking that good looking, successful, nice guys don't date girls like me. I've also come to the conclusion that I am ugly. Now, I know what you are thinking

"This chick has a totally WHACK view of herself and is one of those depressed, fat girls who always whines and moans about how they are fat and ugly."

I am neither fat nor depressed and I'm totally okay with the fact that I'm not Pamela Anderson- who is, by the world's standards, beautiful.

Enough of that. I hope someone totally got that little rant. I'm not fishing for compliments... I'm just saying it like it is.

So, it's Sunday and I am hungry. My roommate and I have a semi-tradition of eating out. I think it is reminicsent of when we were in college and the dining hall was closed on Sunday evenings and we always had to either go find a restaurant or order pizza.

No comments: