Thursday, April 22, 2004

So I'm here. It's the strangest thing how you can change so much in 24 hours. I saw the clock change twice yesterday. It's such an insignificant thing, but it is a perfect example of how life speeds by. Very rarely do we actually see time fly.

I mean, we celebrate birthdays, and live everyday... but actually seeing the clock change from 4:25 to 4:26 is just deep. Or maybe I'm just smoking crack.

I've been pondering two specific people these days. How could what happened to them happen? I mean, they were in love. And there was no sign of danger. And noone really knows what happened. Or if they do, they're not telling me.

Which leads to the point that it's probably not my business anyway.

I was driving (actually riding) to Shreveport today and just thinking how wonderful life was. I mean- great friends and all. Then BAM!! I'm just cleaning my apartment and mulling in my disgusted-ness. All in a matter of hours. Strange.

I wish I could chart my progess, or lack thereof. Part of it must have a lot to do with me moving. I am soooooo super frustrated. There is so much to be done and I just want to be done. It's like when you are running up a big hill and you know eventually you will be on the other side (cause it's so much easier running downhill) and are so anxious that you can't stand it.

I've also come to the conclusion that I am in charge of my attitude/outlook. My friend Katherine said that I hadn't been myself lately. That bothers me. I need to work on that.

No comments: