Thursday, February 03, 2005

It's all about ME!

TEN Random Things About Me:
1o) I organize dirty dishes in the sink.
o9) I wear contacts.
o8) I was Vice President of my 3rd grade class.
o7) When I was in the 3rd grade (it was a big year!) and was co-lead in the school play, I fainted and fell on the 2nd graders in front of me.
o6) My sister and I are nothing alike... and have a TON in common
o5) Even though I'm 23, I still have bad dreams
o4) If Dr. Pepper and sweet tea were to cease to exist - I would as well
o3) I don't feel like I'm old enough to be 23...
o2) I can build a campfire better than any boy I've ever dated... (that should say something about they guys I've dated!)
o1) I'm allergic to grape juice

NINE Places I've Visited: (in no particular order)
o9) Belize
o8) Key West, FL
o7) Washington DC
o6) Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico
5) Los Angeles, CA
o4) San Diego, CA
o3) Mexia, TX
o2) NYC
o1) Niagra Falls!

EIGHT Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
o8) Build my own home
o7) attend an NFL game
o6) visit Europe
o5) obtain my MBA
o4) see U2 in concert
o3) become a really good cook
o2) pay off my college loans!
o1) have my own family

SEVEN Ways to Win my Heart:
o7) Like who you are
o6) Like who I am
o5) Know what you want... and go for it
o4) Remember the little things...
o3) Watch Bachelorette with me
o2) Know who's #1 in your life...
o1) You'll have to figure the last one out!

SIX Things I Believe In:
o6) Jesus Christ's supremacy
o5) People really are good
o4) soulmates
o3) friends really do last forever
o2) joy
o1) M&M's melt in your mouth... not in your hand!

FIVE Things I'm Afraid Of:
o5) snakes! YIKES!
o4) Missing an opportunity to show Christ's love to others
o3) never leaving East Texas
o2) breast cancer
o1) losing my parents

FOUR of my Favorite Items in my Bedroom:
o4) my down comforter
o3) my cool mosquito netting mesh thing...
o2) my desk!
o1) my newly organized closet (Thanks potcake!)

THREE Things I Do Everyday:
o3) drink coffee
o2) think about my work
o1) check my e-mail

TWO Things I'm Trying Not to do Right Now:
o2) think about the weekend's events
o1) shiver! It's cold in my house right now!

ONE Person I Want to See Right Now
o1) oh gosh. This is a hard one... I'd rather not say...

2 comments:

Deena said...

Yay for fun quiz things! :) Hope you're having a marvelous week!

Deena said...

I concur. If we are 40 and hate men...let's buy an island, okay? :)