Friday, September 02, 2005

I'm just too young to feel this old!

As I reflected on the week I realized that I've probably done more "grown up" things in the past week than ever before. Maybe I've been doing them all along and haven't noticed... but I did this week.

I was moved into a bigger, nicer (in some aspects) office. At first I was completely anti - ut now the perks have set in!! Wow! That window just screams R-E-S-P-E-C-T! And the remote control fan?!?!?! Yeah... I saw you lusting after it...

Someone even called me his "boss" today... this could really go to my head if I'm not careful!! Last weekend was really when it all started. Every great while.. I stop and look around. I'm A BIG WIG! Okay - not really, but I do have that remote control fan...

1 comment:

danbuller said...

Enjoy your big wiginess. Woohooo for remote control fans!