Monday, March 07, 2005

Sweet 16...

So it's been sixteen days since my last post. ::sigh:: I swore to myself that I wouldn't become a "fairweather poster" - meaning that I would fight to the death in blog land. I'd post when no one else posted, comment even though I never receive comments and continue this beautiful thing we call... well, blogging. To my disdain - I've really stunk at it. But here I am again--- tryin' to revive it.

As for funny stories... I dropped some things off at the drycleaner's on Mobberly oh, say... FOUR MONTHS AGO. It had been so long that I was embarrassed to even go by and see if it was still there. But... I pulled my bootstraps up, drove up, smiled coquetishly, flashed a twenty and BAM! My dry cleaning appeared. The guy at the counter and I had a good laugh. I should really take better care of things.

No comments: